INTERNET BOOKSHOP RULES AND PROCEDURES.
REGULATIONS OF USING OF THE SHOP
I. TECHNICAL CONDITIONS FOR USING THE SHOP
The Seller provides the following services to the Users by electronic means of:
a. enabling the conclusion of Contracts in the Shop
b. enabling the creation of User accounts in the Shop
c. sending the commercial information requested concerning the Goods
2.The User is entitled to withdraw from contracts of sale of the Goods in accordance with the relevant provisions of law and on the principles specified in these Regulations.
3. Complaints concerning services provided by the Seller by electronic means may be submitted by sending a complaint to an e-mail address:
The User’s complaint should include the designation of the service recipient and a short description of the complaint. The Seller shall make every effort to ensure that the reported complaints are dealt with as soon as possible, but not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint by the Seller. The User will be informed about the way the complaint has been dealt with by e-mail, telephone or by a message sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer.
4. The Seller informs that he makes every effort to ensure that the use of the Shop is as safe as possible for the Users. Nevertheless, the Seller informs of a particular risk related to the use of the Shop, as with any other Internet services, of the potential risk of gaining unauthorised access to the Shop by third parties (so-called hacking), which may cause unexpected changes in the functioning of the Shop.
II. PLACING OF ORDERS
1. Orders may be placed by the Users:
– via the Website: 7 days a week, 24 hours a day;
2. Each of the Goods has its own photo.
3. In the Order, the User:
– specifies the Goods ordered, including their quantity:
– provides the Seller with the Data;
– specifies the method of payment and shipment;
– approves the order by clicking the button “Go to checkout “.
4. After placing an Order. The User, shall receive, on the e-mail address provided by him/her in the purchase order form, a return message from the Seller with information confirming the Order. After receiving the Confirmation, the Agreement is concluded.
5. Before accepting the Order, the Seller may contact the User, e.g. in case of; doubts, necessity to specify the Order, or possible shortages of the Goods. In justified cases, in particular in the case of doubts as to the accuracy, truth in the data provided by the User, the Seller reserves the right to refuse to perform the Order.
6. In the case of unavailability or temporary unavailability of the Goods, the Seller shall immediately contact the User via e-mail or by phone to resolve this situation.
7. The Agreement is concluded at the moment of sending to the User of the information, to the e-mail address provided by the User, about accepting the Order for execution by the Seller.
8. The Agreement shall be concluded in the Polish language.
III. PAYMENT RULES
1. All prices of the Goods are given in PLN and include VAT.
2. The Seller reserves the right to introduce changes in prices of the Goods on the Site. The introduced changes do not apply to Orders placed before the price change.
3. The User may pay for the ordered Goods:
– on delivery (cash on delivery);
– to the Seller’s bank account (account number shall be sent to the User via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by him/her along with confirmation of the Order);
– through the dotpay system – by express transfer or credit card
The safe online transactions are provided by
KLEZMERHOJS Sp z o.o.
31-053 Kraków 6 Szeroka Street
NIP 677 21 18 012 , REGON 357047580
Bank Polska Kasa Opieki SA
32 1240 4650 1111 0010 4369 6018
KRS 0000147403 , www.austeria.pl
4. If the User chooses to pay by bank transfer (via dotpay or traditional transfer), the Seller waits for payment 14 days from the date of order. After the expiry of this period the Order is automatically cancelled.
5. The User together with the delivery of the Goods receives a VAT invoice.
IV. ORDER PROCESSING TIME
1. The Order will be prepared for dispatch within 7 working days (due to the state of epidemics) from the date of its submission. The Seller shall make efforts for the Goods to be sent to the User immediately, but not later than within 30 days.
2. The delivery of the Goods takes place at the moment of handing over the Goods to the entity which is obliged to deliver them.
3. The Seller shall carry out deliveries of the ordered Goods in the form of a postal or courier service provider according to the User’s choice, as indicated by the User.
4. Parcel costs
In the case of an order payable by bank transfer or dotpay, which exceeded the sum of 50 PLN the shipping costs are covered by the Publisher.
In other cases, the fees are as follows:
– 11 PLN – parcel
In the case of an order paid on delivery with a value of over PLN 50, the shipping costs are covered by the Publisher.
In other cases of an order paid on delivery the charges are as follows:
– 16,00 PLN a parcel
5. Foreign shipment
In the case of foreign shipment, the User bears the cost of such shipment himself. Such cost is calculated individually according to the price list of the Polish Post, based on the weight of the Order and the country of the recipient.
V. CONSUMER’S RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
1. The User who is a consumer who has concluded the Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the Agreement expires after 14 days from the day:
(a) on which the consumer came into possession of the Goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer came into possession of the Goods – in case of sales contracts
3. In order to exercise his right of withdrawal, the consumer must inform the Seller of his decision to withdraw to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
4. In order to comply with the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the consumer to send the Seller information on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement.
5. In the case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall return to the consumer all payment costs received from him, including costs of delivery of the Goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the consumer other than the cheapest method offered by the Seller) immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller was informed by the consumer about his decision concerning execution of withdrawal from the Agreement.
6. The Seller may withhold reimbursement of payment until the time of receipt of the Goods or the time of delivery by the consumer of proof of its return, depending on which event occurs earlier.
7. In the case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the consumer should send back or hand over the Goods to the Seller to the address:
Publishing House Austeria
Wide 6, 31-053 Krakow, Poland
The Seller shall be informed of the withdrawal from the Contract immediately and at any time not later than 14 days from the day on which the consumer informed the Seller of the withdrawal. The deadline is met if the consumer sends back the Goods within 14 days.
8. The consumer shall bear direct costs of return of the Goods. The consumer shall deliver the Goods so that they are not destroyed.
9. The consumer shall be liable only for a reduction in the value of the Goods resulting from its use in a manner other than necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods which he decided to return.
VI. PERSONAL DATA
1. The Seller is the Administrator of the Personal Data. The Data shall be processed for the purpose of the execution of the Order. The User has the right to access the content of the Data and to correct it.
Providing the Data shall be done on a voluntary basis, however, failure to provide the Data shall prevent placing an Order and concluding an Agreement.
2. The Order cannot be placed anonymously.
VII. WARRANTY AND COMPLAINTS
1. The User has the right to lodge a complaint in case of physical or legal defects of the delivered Goods.
2. The complaint should be sent to the address of the Seller, i.e. Publishing House Austeria Szeroka 6, 31-053 Krakow, Poland, together with the Goods complained about and a written justification on the back of the invoice (e.g. no pages, unprinted pages, damage in transport) or it should be delivered personally.
3. Complaints shall be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller of the shipment with the Goods complained about. The Seller shall notify the User of the result of the complaint by e-mail or telephone.
4. If the data or information provided in the complaint need to be supplemented, before the complaint is considered, the Seller shall ask the User submitting the complaint, to supplement them in the indicated scope. In such a case, the period of 14 days shall be counted from the date of providing the information necessary to consider the complaint.
5. If the User is not a consumer, the Seller’s liability under the warranty is excluded.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. These Rules of Procedure shall apply from 1 January 2018.
2. Making an Order requires that you read the Regulations carefully and indicate on the Order form that the User has read the Regulations and fully accepts all of their provisions.
3. Only to the extent permitted by law, the Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations.
4. The law applicable to resolve any disputes related to the Regulations is Polish law. These disputes shall be settled by a common court of competent common court of competent subject matter jurisdiction.